After a scan you can add detected items to the Ignore list so that MyTurboPC does not fix the item and will ignore it for upcoming scans. You will need to do this when the results are displayed.
To view the Ignore Settings:
- From the upper right hand side of the program window, click the Settings link, and click the Ignore Settings button.
To send an item to the Ignore list:
- Click Ignore located at the end of each item entry.
The item is removed from the list of detected items and is placed in the Ignore list. You can remove items from the Ignore list. When you do this they are once again available to be scanned and detected.
To remove items from the Ignore list:
- From the left pane of the program window, click the Settings tab and click the Ignore Settings button.
- Select one or more items in the list.
- Click the X button next to that item to stop ignoring it.
- Click Remove All to remove all items from your ignore list.